Elephant Design is the recipient of many design awards and recognitions. These include:
• Jindal Stainless Steel Innovation Award’.
• Finalist at the international ‘Spark Awards 2009’.
• Winner of the ‘Plasticon Award 2009 for Product Innovation’.
• Ashish Deshpande was a juror at the ‘Output Design Awards Amsterdam’, and was invited to participate in the ‘Clear Village Foundation Lab’ in Barcelona.
He was invited to make a presentation on the Indian scenario in ‘Emerging Asia and Design Business Strategy’ at the ‘World Design Forum’ at Korea.
• Ashwini Deshpande acted as a jury on the Design for Asia Student Awards jury at Hong Kong. She was also called to speak at the Business of Design Week (BODW), Hong Kong. She has attended and spoken at the Asian Design & Culture Forum at BoDW 2012, and at the Global Design Network event in Hong Kong. She stood as jury for the Spikes Asia awards, 2012.
• Partho Guha was invited by Singapore Tourism Board to be on the Singapore Experience Awards 2012 Jury.
• Ashish Deshpande visited Japan in November’12 as part of the delegation to understand practices followed by Good Design Mark of Japan, hosted by Overseas Human Resources and Industry Development Association (HIDA), Japan. He was also on the 4th edition of India Innovation Initiative jury, the annual flagship initiative of Department of Science & Technology.
• The "Colours of Asia" project undertaken by Elephant Design aimed at nurturing exchange of information and inspiration culture by focusing on the use of colours across various Asian regions. Representing 13 countries, the project had workshops, seminar and an exhibition at the Hong Kong Design Institute. The exhibition showcased Asian culture through five dominant colours and their diverse manifestations across geography, history, object, belief and contemporary expressions.