Tools and raw materials that are used for making bamboo jewelry are as follows:
• Bamboo: It is the basic raw material that is used for making bamboo jewelry.
• Hacksaw: This is used for cutting the bamboo.
• Sickle: The sickle is used for slicing the bamboo into smaller strips.
• Water: Water is boiled, and the dying colour is added to die the bamboo strips.
• Container: The container is used for boiling the water.
• Colour: It is used for dyeing the bamboo.
• Customized Slotted Tool: This tool looks like a quilling needle, which is used for
rolling the bamboo strips.
• Glue: It is used for sticking the ends of the bamboo strips.
• Sandpaper: It is used for smoothening the surface.
• Beads and Stones: They are used for decorative purposes.
• Metal Wire: Metal wire is used as a connecting cord for the entire accessory
used to make a jewellery.
• Metal Hook: It is used for the earring.
• Cutting Plier: It is used to cut off the extra metal wire and shaping it as per the