The following full papers were accepted for presentation during the Cumulus Mumbai 2015: 'In a planet of our own - a vision of sustainability with focus on water' international conference held from December 2015 at the Industrial Design Centre (IDC), IIT Bombay.
1. Arushi Singh and Sharmistha Banerjee, Department of Design, Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati, India
Spill in my gills – a board game design to increase oil spill awareness among school children
• Arushi Singh - Cumulus Mumbai 2015.pdf......
2. Ding Shiyao and Gu Ping, School of design Jiangnan University, China
Adaptability research of creation in the context of local ecology - based on the example of hearth in ancient village of Dongcun
• Ding Shiyao - Cumulus Mumbai 2015.pdf......
3. Juneza Niyazi V M and Nandita, R V College of Architecture, India
Urban Bishti: an architectural memoir of water systems
• Juneza Niyazi - Cumulus Mumbai 2015.pdf......
4. Massoud Shamaeezadeh, Tsinghua university, China
Sustainability analysis of the Mohammadabad water mill, central Iran, Safavid era (17th century)
• Massoud Shamaeezadeh - Cumulus Mumbai 2015.pdf......
5. Nong Limei, Tsinghua University, Beijing, China
A research of waterscape regulation on microclimate of traditional human settlements
• Nong Limei - Cumulus Mumbai 2015.pdf......
6. Spruha Pradipkumar Chokshi, CEPT University, Ahmedabad, India
A framework for sustainable ground water reserves in Ahmedabad
• Spruha P. Chokshi - Cumulus Mumbai 2015.pdf......
7. XU, Jiang, School of Design, Jiangnan University, China
The knowledge creation of product design: the foundation of green product design
• Xu Jiang - Cumulus Mumbai 2015.pdf......