The following full papers were accepted for presentation during the Cumulus Mumbai 2015: 'In a planet of our own - a vision of sustainability with focus on water' international conference held from December 2015 at the Industrial Design Centre (IDC), IIT Bombay.
1. Anshu Gupta and Ms. Nidhi Nayyar, Amity University, India
Water conservation strategies in Emory University (Atlanta) and its Implementation in India
• Nidhi Nayyar - Cumulus Mumbai 2015.pdf......
2. Avinash Raipally and Ms. Agrima Agarwal, National Institute of Fashion Technology, Hyderabad, India
How successful are earthen pots in water sustainability/storage in Indian context
• Avinash Raipally - Cumulus Mumbai 2015.pdf......
3. Balaram S., D. J. Academy of Design, India
Design and sustainability paradox
• S. Balaram - Cumulus Mumbai 2015.pdf......
4. Beena Patel and Pankaj Patel, Abellon Clean Energy Limited, India
Agro-electric model: a sustainable solar plant with dual use of land and water for energy and food security
• Beena Patel - Cumulus Mumbai 2015.pdf......
5. Hari Kara, MIT Institute of Design, India
Promoting sustainable bathing practices through design
• Harikara - Cumulus Mumbai 2015.pdf......
6. Jaspal Kalra and Vandana Bhandari, National Institute of Fashion Technology, New Delhi, India
Zero waste fashion: a field research on design with Chikankari artisans
• Jaspal Kalra - Cumulus Mumbai 2015.pdf......
7. Kalika Sharma and Pankhuri Jain, Institute of Customer Experience, India
Scenarios of sustainable water use in the garment manufacturing and beverage industries in 2030
• Kalika Sharma - Cumulus Mumbai 2015.pdf......
8. Madhu Kelkar, HR College of Commerce and Economics, Churchgate, India
Sustaining the hydraulic empire: Vihar and the saga of piped water supply management in Bombay city. (1845- 1957)
• Madhu Kelkar - Cumulus Mumbai 2015.pdf......
9. Nisha Pandey and Deepti Sharma, Vivekanad Education Society Institute of management, Chembur, Mumbai, India
Structural and social transformation of village livelihood: a case study of Jal Jagrati Abhiyan
• Nisha Pandey - Cumulus Mumbai 2015.pdf......
10. Saurabh Tewari, School of Planning and Architecture, Bhopal, India
Laurie Baker: a model for sustainable architectural design
• Saurabh Tewari - Cumulus Mumbai 2015.pdf......
11. Vishaka Agarwal, Natioanl Institute of Fashion Technology, Bhopal, India
Recycling water - a case study of sustainable society in Bhopal
• Vishaka Agarwal - Cumulus Mumbai 2015.pdf......
12. Vivekanand Tiwari and Ritu B. Rai, Central University of Rajasthan, India
Integrated micro watershed management plan for the dynamic evolution of physical development plan of central university of Rajasthan Bandarsindri
• Vivekanand Tiwari - Cumulus Mumbai 2015.pdf......