Tools and raw materials that are used for sericulture are:
• Mulberry Leaf: The leaf of the mulberry plant is fed to the caterpillars.
• Humidifier: Humidifier helps to warm the room to a certain temperature. This temperature control is essential for the eggs to hatch and for the healthy growth of caterpillars.
• Plastic Tray: It is used for placing the caterpillars.
• Cold Storage: It is used to store the eggs to prevent them from hatching for hibernation.
• Leaf Chopper: A leaf chopper is used for chopping mulberry leaves.
• Air Cooler: Air cooler is necessary to cool the room to a preferred temperature.
• Refrigerator: After the mating of the moth, the male moth is kept in the fridge to cool it down for the next intercourse.
• Paper Sheets: Paper sheets are placed for the moths to lay eggs, where the eggs stick on to the paper.
• Bamboo Tray: The bamboo tray is used to keep the cocoons.