Jump to navigation
Tools and raw materials that are used for spinning are:
• Charkha: Charkha is the primary tool used for spinning silk.
• Spindal: It is used to spin silk fibers into thread.
• Silk Yarn: It is the primary and essential product for spinning.
• Plastic Pirns: A Pirn is a small rod onto which the silk thread is wound for use in weaving.
• Winding Machine: It is a machine used for wrapping silk yarns.
• Warping Machine: Warping machine stretches the yarn and placed it onto the loom to make fabric.