Oops! This is the word that has to be expressed for this particular assignment. However, as we move ahead different words can be given to different groups of students. This can finally result in a series of handmade fonts for the students to see and exchange ideas on, thereby opening up their imagination into accepting different materials and methods to work with.
• What does this word ‘Oops!’ convey?
• When is it used?
• What are the visuals that come to your mind when you hear someone say Oops! ?
• Where is it used most frequently in your surroundings?
• What all can you use to create this word?
• Can you make it interesting and beautiful?
Asking these questions will help to build a visual library around the word that is to be expressed. It also helps us visualizing, what we think it should look like when it is finally created.